Thursday, February 17, 2011

How many more reasons do you need to stop drinking soda?

http://www.naturalnews.com/031372_diet_soda_stroke.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-1357787/Coca-cola-Pepsi-ingredient-cancer-risk-Call-ban-colouring-agent.html

Two articles...one talking about chemicals in diet soda linked to causing strokes and another article stating Pepsi and Coke have a caramel additive that causes cancer.   I posted an entry about how High Fructose Corn Syrup (or Corn Sugar, or even the newest term, Sugar,Corn Syrup) injects 15% more fat into your body, causing obesity. 

So now you have a choice...drink soda so you can get fat, have a stroke or get cancer, OR drink water and/or other beverages that are much better for you.  All I know is that I don't wanna die before my kids have grand kids.  Hell, I'd like to be alive when my grand kids have kids.  Make your choice, but at least be knowledgeable and educated that you are speeding up your death with soda.

No comments:

Post a Comment